Suggest treatment for REM sleep behavior disorder
Please rule put REM sleep behavior diosrder(RBD)
Dear XXXXXX ,
Thanks for posting at healthcaremagic.
If the tossing and turning of your body taking place during dream or REM sleep it may be manifestation of REM sleep behavior disorder. I hope you already have sleep study report and that need to be evaluated for possibility of RBD. If you do not have one or it is more than 12 months old you need to take another sleep study which will reveal true nature of sleep apnea as well as RBD.
The first and foremost thing in this problem is keeping safety of you and your bed partner. Before you get this problem properly diagnosed it is better to keep a bed which prevents you from falling during sleep. Other than this your wife can sleep on another bed due to safety concern.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for relapse of anxiety and depression
- Suggest treatment for REM sleep behavior disorder
- Suggest an alternative medicine to Metoclopramide
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- Can methamphetamine be passed to someone else through body fluids?
- What is the effect of Adderall on baby during pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety attacks
- Suggest treatment for female orgasmic disorder
- After what time period of drinking alcohol can Risperidone and...
- Suggest treatment for mood swings and anxiety