Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for Premature Ejaculation?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 415 Questions
I am looking for your opinion in relation to premature ejaculation
Posted Fri, 9 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 5 hours later

Thanks for the query

Premature ejaculation can be caused by many organic conditions like autonomic dysfunction, diabetes etc. It can also be caused by depression, stress, ongoing relationship problems with partner etc and it can be caused by many drugs , addictive substances too.

Therefore to give an opinion you need to tell in detail about you

I will await your detailed elaboration
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for Premature Ejaculation? 2 hours later
I am 30 years old
174 cm tall
83 KG
working in office employement
Living in Dubai
was masturbating before marriage
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 4 hours later
It seems you did not clarify my questions and you want answer, anyhow

Premature ejaculation (PME) should improve with SSRI group of drugs like Fluoxetine/ paroxetine etc

In addition, the possibe causes that I mentioned in my previous response, if they are there, handle them

You must seek a psychiatrist

It is very much treatable

Good luck
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor