Suggest treatment for Parkinson's disease
Tab Nexpro fast and dietary management will help.
I understand your concern.
Parkinson's disease is known to affect the gut nerves and musculature causing this symptom complex of acid reflux disease.
This should be treated with drugs like Nexprofast 40 mg once a day for 21 days before breakfast at 7 am daily under expert medical prescription.
This drug is known to effectively control the symptoms.
I also recommend you to refrain from the use of mucane and digiplex.
Additionally I advise you the following dietary tips.
Certain foods are more likely to trigger reflux; avoiding these foods can help. Foods that can trigger reflux include alcohol, tomatoes, citrus fruits, caffeine, chocolate, and peppermint.
Large meals can also lead to bloating and reflux, because the stomach needs more time to process a lot of food. Hence avoid them.
Elevate your head end of the bed by 30 degrees.
Avoid fried and fatty food stuff.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest new treatments available for parkinsons disease
- Suggest treatment for parkinsons disease
- What treatment is suggested for parkinson disease
- Vascular parkinson's disease treatment
- Parkinson's disease stem cell treatment
- Treatment and cure for Parkinsons Disease Parkinson
- Breakthrough in parkinson's disease treatment
- Treatment and cure for Parkinsons Disease
- Treatment for parkinsons disease shivering in hands
- What is the treatment for parkinsons disease