Suggest treatment for PTSD after sexual abuse
prescription drugs like clonazepam and lorazepam.
Welcome to HCM.
Sorry to hear about the incident dear.
I can understand your situation.
You are having insomnia, anxiety and flashbacks.
I hope you have tried benadryl or Zzzquil for sleep.
If no over-the-counter aid is working, I think drugs like clonazepam or lorazepam will work for you.
But these are prescription drugs.
Other then this, relxation exercises like progressive muscle relaxation and biofeedback under the guidence of a psychotherapist should also prove helpful.
You can also try some sleep hygiene tips like
Drinking a glass of warm milk at bedtime,
Taking a warm water bath before bed,
Listening to relaxing music,
Not taking tea coffee alcohol after evening.
Hope this helps to some extent.
Feel free to discuss further.
I wish you well.
kindly consult a psychiatrist.
You can consult a psychiatrist in your area.
If you do not have an access to a psychiatrist, any registered medical practitioner can help you with the drugs and prescription.
There are phone/video sessions but need to have valid prescription to get the medicines.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prazosin in treatment of ptsd
- Ptsd after guillain barre
- Ptsd after corneal ulcer
- Depression anxiety attacks having ptsd fibromyalsia treatment
- Treatment and cure for PTSD
- Suicidal thoughts ocd ptsd what treatment will help
- Treatment for ptsd pain panic attack after accident
- Emdr treatment for ptsd
- Minipress for ptsd treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe depression anxiety adhd and ptsd