Suggest treatment for PCOS
symptomatic improvement is main aim of treatment of PCOS.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Harmoni-F tablet contains cyproterone acetate, ethinylestradiol and folic acid.
This is given to regularize your periods. This is not a cure for PCOS.
The basic aim of management of PCOS is the symptomatic treatment.
As irregular periods is one of the chief complaint in PCOS, so this drug is usually precribed to regularize periods and decrease hormonal imbalance.
If you are having no benefits from the drug, you must consult your gynecologist and discuss this.
There are chances that PCOS can cause problem in conceiving. The main cause for this is anovulatory cycles in PCOS.
But for this, there are certain ovulation inducing drugs like clomiphene (prescription drug) which help in achieving conception.
Kindly discuss this with your gynecologist.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Unani treatments pcos
- Pcos treatment from rudresh
- Dronis for pcos treatment
- Ginette 35 treatment for pcos
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Hypothyroidism and pcos natural treatment
- Is pcos curable in unani treatment
- I need treatment suggestion for pcos
- Suggest treatment for pcos
- Suggest treatment for anxiety with reactive hypoglycemia and pcos