Suggest treatment for PCOS while on Clomiphene

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hello Doctor, We have been trying for the baby from past 1 year and we are unsuccessful. I have PCOS problem and I am a diabetic. I have been given with Clomiphene for the past 3 cycles. First cycle my ovary responded and egg was released but i did not get pregnant. But from the past 2 cycles, my body is not responding to the medicines and there is no release of the egg. Now, doctor wants to take it to the next level by doing Hysteroscopy and Laproscopy. Can you please suggest if there is any other way or going through the surgery is mandatory.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Reports needed

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting us.
In my opinion you can get an HSG (Hysterosalpingography) done in case you want to avoid surgery.
I would like to see your reports also so please attach reports so that I can advise you better
Dr Manisha Jain
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana