Suggest treatment for PCOD
take krimson as advised, nothing to worry
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
There is nothing to worry as yet as i have seen the attached reports which are normal except PCOD problem.
PCOD is a common endocrine disorder and may or may not affect your fertility at all.
Basically you are a well informed educated girl so sought treatment for irregular periods and excessive hair growth on chin.
But believe me around 60-70% of females with same symptoms don't take a note of this problem and seek treatment only if at all they are unable to conceive.
PCOD definitely can affect fertility and thus should be controlled as much as possible at the earliest, and the sad part is that it can only be controlled but not cured.
The good point in your favour is that you are lean and thin so most probably will fare better in future.
Take krimson 35 as prescribed for minimum 6 months and if possible take it for an year at a stretch.
It will regulate your period and also helps in keeping a check on PCOD progression.
Also avoid fatty food with high carbohydrates and try to take lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables along with lot of water and fresh fruit juices.
Avoid stress or sleep lags and try to have a hobby where you are close to nature for at least half an hour a day.
You need not to worry about fertility at all as many women with similar symptoms conceive spontaneously without noticing this at all.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wat is the treatment for pcod to conceive
- Pcod bulky uterus treatment
- Possibility of pregnancy treatment for pcod
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Treatment for impression bilateral pcod
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods due to pcod problem
- Natural treatment for pcod
- Unani treatment pcod pregnency
- What are the treatment available for pcod
- Treatment of pcod problem