Suggest treatment for PCOD and irregular menstruation
I had prolonged bleeding for about 15 days in the month of September which didnot stop for Trapic MF. My weight then was 76kgs. As it was repetitive compalint for me Doctor suggested to reduce weight as of that time asked to use Deviry-10mg. Immediately after having Deviry for 2 tablets bleeding stopped.So she told to continue Deviry for 20 days and after period commences on 3rd day of period she told to use krimson 35 for 3 months and during these course asked to reduce weight so that it vl be easy to conceive later.Now I started using krimson 35 from 8 days from 3rd day of my last period.But yesterday I had light spotting.Is it common to have have spotting while on krimson 35?Or should I consult gynic.There is no continous bleeding only spotting. From last 3 weeks I started dieting and redued my weigth by 2.5 kgs now which is 73.5kgs..Kindly let me know if my sudden diet changes causing spotting or any other cause?I am extremely worried.
Weight loss will help you
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about irregular and prolonged periods.
Following is my reply:
1) You are overweight for your height and weight. You need to continue diet and exercise to lose more weight which will help you to regularize periods.
2) It is common to have some spotting initially while on Krimson especially with sudden weight loss. Dont worry about it.
3) If you are trying to conceive , you can directly go for ovulation induction treatment from next cycle instead of Krimson.
4) Please see go to an IVF Specialist in your city who can start you on ovulation induction to improve egg size and help you to conceive.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Actually I want to concieve naturally without any treatment.So what I planned is I will continue the same fashion for 2 more months so that I will reduce more weight.After using krimson for 3 months immediately after stopping we will try for kids.Will that help?
And what is ovulation industion treatment.is it any operation?
What is IVF?
So far we havent tried for kids because i am doing my higher education.We wantedly prevented it.
You can wait if you wish
You need to lose atleast 10 kgs to start with to regularize periods as well as to conceive.
I don't see any reason in waiting for 2 more months. You can wait if you wish to.
Ovulation induction is a process where medicines are given to improve egg size. In between follicular growth scan done to see improvement in egg size and best time to try for pregnancy.
This is not IVF or surgery.
Reason behind waiting for 2 more months is my weight problem.
Can I go for pregnancy with this weight.
I am scared if I become pregnant I will become 20Kg + where I will become 93.5 kgs with that weight I cannot do my regular activities.
That is my fear. That is the reason why I want to reduce weight in 2months and then go for pregnancy.
Thanks & Regards,
You can wait to reduce weight
Your idea is good.
You can try losing weight for 2 months and try for pregnancy after that.
In future you can directly contact me to ask questions by pasting following link in your browser :
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for irregular menstruation
- I have irregular menstruation suggest me the remedy
- Taking loette for a long time have irregular menstruation treatment
- Suggest medication for irregular menstruation
- Quranic treatment for irregular menstruation
- Treatment and cure for Irregular menstruation
- Treatment and cure for menorrhagia, irregular menstruation
- Irregular menstruation taking letrozole unable to conceive suggestion
- Irregular menstruation have pcod suggestion to use clomid
- Irregular menstruation treatment