Suggest treatment for Lichen sclerosus
I Paid for this and I cant seem to find anything in response to my questions. no emails just an invoice that I paid for 30 days to get dr. answers. you need to fill me in on how to get the answers.
Thanks for the query and delay in answer.
Lichen sclerosus is an autoimmune disorder in which skin becomes very itchy and looses its color.
Mainly genital skin is involved in this.
Treatment is with topical steroid and intralesional steroid.
This disease can be controlled but cannot be totally cured.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Autoimmune disorder are genetically determined.
This does not mean that it will run in family.
Few people develop genetic abbration which lead to autoimmune disorder.
In simple terms autoimmune disorders are condition where your immunity is hyperactive and destroying your own cells.
There is nothing which can be done to prevent it.
We give steroid creams to lower immunity locally.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lichen sclerosus homeo treatment
- Is retin a used in the treatment of lichen sclerosus?
- Lichen sclerosus treatment tattoo
- Lichen sclerosus treatment in ayurveda
- Lichen sclerosus treatment wiki
- Is temovate used in the treatment of lichen sclerosus?
- Turmeric for the treatment of lichen sclerosus
- Lichen sclerosus ayurvedic treatment
- Anyone had laser treatment for lichen sclerosus
- Suggest medication for lichen sclerosus
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?