Suggest treatment for IBS
Respected XXXX,it`s absolutely incorrect to continue for lifetime dear.
I evaluated your query thoroughly.
*Regarding Normaxine it`s acting on smooth muscles of intestine along with some
hormone mediated effects to control bowel irritability, now when you have no
symptoms at all not required to continue on daily basis.
*Regarding Rifagut , it`s gut antibiotic prescribed to control acute episode of
Infectious diarrhoea and other symptomatology of IBS , now it`s 3 months by
now and if no symptoms of infection , frequency of stool, fever , not needed to
continue on long term basis because that may lead to it`s resistance in future.
*Suggest to ask at least once your Dr. before stopping it whether you require
any other molecule on regular basis in regard with your reports and
*Rest dietary advises you should strictly adhere to prevent recurrent bouts :
@Avoid more oily / spicy / nonveg stuffs / junk foods /beverages.
@Maintain your hydration , BP , Blood sugar , cholesterol levels.
@Avoid smoking / alcohol / abuse substances if used any.
@Regular YOGA and other physical exercises daily at home.
@Avoid stress , have adequate sound sleep of 8 hours.
@Consult immediately your Dr. in case of any altered bowel habits or other
symptoms regarding IBS.
Hope this clears your query.
Thanks for using Health care Magic and reviewing my answer carefully.
Would love to revert for any further queries regarding any health matter.
Wishing you happy healthy life ahead.
Take care Dear Bye.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Symptoms and treatment of ibs
- Is colofac a good treatment for ibs
- Ibs new treatment
- Ibs drug treatment
- Ibs vasovagal episode treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs after cancer colon resection
- Suggest treatment for fissures due to constipation and ibs
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for ibs with stress
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools