Suggest treatment for IBS
My stomic or maybe my gut has a pain all the time. I seam to have more gas and sometimes the pain feels like its burning in my gut. It feels like i need to ho to the bathroom all the time even after i do
I'm waiting for the requested information.
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
From what you are reporting your symptoms are suggestive for IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). However, bowel infection and gallbladder issues are to be excluded.
Before giving my professional advice I would like to make some questions.
1. Have you done abdominal ultrasound and stool tests for infections?
2. Can you upload all your test results to check them by myself for you?
I'm waiting for the requested information!
Since all the test were normal than your symptoms are related to IBS (as I said earlier).
In this case you should do the following dietary and life style changes:
- Drink plenty of waters
- Eat often and in small portions
- Avoid chewing gums and restrain from frequent swallowing
- Avoid spicy foods
- Stop smoking. Reduce alcohol to a glass of wine per day.
- Increase physical activities
- Avoid unnecessary stress
- Use simethicone
- Use PPI OTC (Prilosec)
- Use antacids (Malox)
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Symptoms and treatment of ibs
- Is colofac a good treatment for ibs
- Ibs new treatment
- Ibs drug treatment
- Ibs vasovagal episode treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs after cancer colon resection
- Suggest treatment for fissures due to constipation and ibs
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for ibs with stress