Suggest treatment for IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
You seem to be suffering from Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). This is a functional disorder and requires very strict treatment and life style changes for treatment.
I would advice you following:
1. A combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
2. Smooth Muscle relaxant like Mebeverine.
3. To take soft and bland diet.
4. Include yoghurt in diet.
5. Walk after all means.
4. Stop alcohol consumption and smoking in case you do.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Symptoms and treatment of ibs
- Is colofac a good treatment for ibs
- Ibs new treatment
- Ibs drug treatment
- Ibs vasovagal episode treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs after cancer colon resection
- Suggest treatment for fissures due to constipation and ibs
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for ibs with stress