Suggest treatment for IBS
Finding it difficulty to express,
I have been told 3 years back (before marriage) based on few indications about ?IBS. Then i took treatment from an gastro and i was alright. even now not some significant issues. but the main problems as follows:
1. Some kind of irritation / sounds in the bowel after some time it motivates to go to wash room. after this about 3-4 hrs it will be normal & then will start again, especially during travel , after food, after taking too spicy / hot.
as of now natural treatment that i have adopted is -multiple times going to wash room.
Please advise what do?
I am worried if this can lead to any chronic issues and finding it difficult to manage.
Infact endocsopy was normal.
i am trying to take more fibre rich food as well.
Thank you for the query.
I understand your concern.
Well looks like you have a sensitive stomach.
Need not worry.
Worthwhile getting your stool examined from a good pathologist for giardia, amoeba. If it shows some abnormality worthwhile treating it.
Also you can take a trial of isapgula husk available over the counter 2 teaspoon at night and a probiotic like providac twice a day available over the counter for a month and see how you feel.
in addition use of curd, butter milk, dietary fibre intake will provide you the same.
Also some life style modification will help you like,
1) Eating on time
2) Taking adequate sleep
3) Regular walking
4) Cutting down on stress and anxiety
All this will help you to control symptoms in long run.
Hope this answers your query.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ibs and with headaches
- Symptoms and treatment of ibs
- Is colofac a good treatment for ibs
- Ibs new treatment
- Ibs drug treatment
- Ibs vasovagal episode treatment
- Suggest treatment for ibs after cancer colon resection
- Suggest treatment for fissures due to constipation and ibs
- Suggest treatment for ibs and hemorrhoids
- Suggest treatment for ibs with stress