Suggest treatment for HPV infections
The form of HPV I had was the form the causes cervical cancer not warts.
HPV cotesting with PAP smear cytology..
Thanks for the query ,
If you had been suffering from HPV strain 16,18 ( cervical cancer strains at 16 years and got cryotherapy done , then as you are sexually active now, it is pertinent and mandatory to get a PAP SMEAR FOR CYTOLOGY and HPV DNA cotestingdone to look for present state of cervix, if any dysplastic feature are present or not, or HPV is being isolated again 16,18 strains. If so then you can transmit to your partner, else its fine to have non harmful strains and undertake an unprotected intercourse with your partner.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Amantadine hpv treatment
- Treatment and cure for Hpv infection
- Treatment and cure for genital hpv infection
- Treatment and cure for cervical hpv infection
- Treatment and cure for throat hpv infections
- Treatment and cure for std hpv infection
- Treatment and cure for recurrent hpv infection
- Treatment and cure for oral hpv infections
- What treatment should i take for hpv infection
- Treatment and cure for hpv virus infection