Suggest treatment for HPV and progressive abdominal pain
sure we can do something
I understand your situation. You really have to live, not only for daughter but for yourself as well. Going through your history, there is nothing which can't be treated.
At present your problems are inability to hold urine, some pain in abdomen and infections, probably in urine. So we should get urine flowmetry to assess the urine voiding pattern. Accordingly there are medicines to solve the problem. We can also give some antibiotics in low dose continuously to prevent repeated infections.
For the pain I would first get a CT scan and if nothing is found, would continue with the pain killers. As and when infections reduce, the pain would go away.
Hope this helps. I will be available for follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting
- Suggest treatments for abdominal pain
- Lower left abdominal pain hpv
- Can hpv cause abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain ispite of taking medicines
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and appetite loss
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain caused by hard coughing
- Treatment for abdominal pain
- Hpv and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and bloating