Suggest treatment for GERD, milk protein allergy and abdominal disconfort
He has been gaining weight and wants to eat alot...however sometimes fussy and irritable. His poop yesterday and so far today is green and slightly more creamy in texture but looks shiny...he has no fever, Hope you can help.
not a serious issue.
Hello, thanks for posting in healthcaremagic. I am a neonatologist and will help you with your issues.
Firstly , I want to mention that if the child is gaining weight normally you dont have to worry much.
It would have been best if your child could be exclusively breast fed. Babies are never allergic to mother's milk. Of the available formulas you can also try zerolac. Green and loose stool are common in formula fed babies. Improper constitution of the formula can increase the problem. Always add 1 scoop to 30 ml water and maintain this ratio. Greenish colour occurs due to increased peristalsis leading to bile colour stool which is not a problem.
Dont use zantac, use nexpro granules half of the XXXXXXX once daily in the morning for 1month after discussing with his doctor. This will help.
Lastly again I would suggest you to breast feed the baby.
As for skin problem use dermadew cream.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cow s milk protein allergy in babies
- Milk protein allergy causes
- Symptoms of milk protein allergy
- Milk protein allergy in adults
- Newborn milk protein allergy rash
- Milk protein allergy rash lump behind ear
- Diagnosis of milk protein allergy
- Milk protein allergy and preventricular contractions
- Treatment and cure for milk protein allergy
- Treatment about milk protein allergy or lactose intolerance for babies
- Is it safe to give Valtam to HIV patients?
- Suggest remedy for night time fussiness in child
- Suggest treatment for GERD, milk protein allergy and abdominal disconfort
- Suggest treatment for head injury
- Suggest treatment for phimosis
- What causes increase in body temperature during intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for vomiting in child
- What causes difficulty urinating in an infant?
- Is the habit of running around a normal behavior in a 6 year old?
- Suggest treatment for indigestion, severe stomach ache while treating...