• question-icon

    Suggest treatment for Ehlers–Danlos syndrome

Posted on Thu, 20 Nov 2014 in Lupus
Question: I have EDS, probably hypermobility, with Atrophic scars. I'm in St. Pete Florida, and nobody has heard of it. Do you have any suggestions on how to find a Doctor? I'm willing to travel if necessary. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Naval Mendiratta 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
treatment for eds

Detailed Answer:
Good evening

Thank you for writing on health care magic...

Well eds is a very beningn condition and it can invlove a few organs, the most common being the joints and the heart. If you could give me more details on the symptoms you are experiencing I can guide you further regarding the same.

There is not much treatment for eds anyone can do. The only way to go about is to treat any complications it could be causing.

So do let me know the details and I would try and guide you

Dr Naval
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Answered by
Dr. Naval Mendiratta


Practicing since :2007

Answered : 748 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

127 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Naval Mendiratta
  • Q - Is there any alternate medication for prednisolone?

  • Q - What causes sweating,fatigue and grey colored stool when sufferimh from...

  • Q - Suggest treatment for damage to joints caused after stem cell transplant

  • Q - Suggest treatment for sjogrens syndrome

  • Q - What are the side effects of Saaz?

  • Q - What causes knee pain?

  • Q - What causes pain in arms,legs,neck with dizziness and fatigue?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for diabetic diarrhea

  • Q - Can vasculitis occur on foot and legs?

  • Q - What causes cellulitis, sinusitis and joint pain?