Suggest treatment for Drusen eye disease
Drusens does not require treatment.
Welcome to Health care magic
I am Dr. DADAPEER K, an Ophthalmologist and I will be answering your question.
I reviewed your history.
Drusens are age related changes and are seen in retina.
Most of them are harmless and will not require any treatment.
The use of multivitamin supplements and antioxidants will be of help.
Drusens require follow up periodically, once in a year, other than this no treatment is generally required.
Sometimes drusens can be a part of age related macular degeneration then it requires treatment.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for eye strain
- Eye disease keratoconus treatment
- Suggest treatment for dialated eyes
- Eyes are red and painful suggest treatment
- Eye pain with swelling suggest treatment
- Twitching in eyes suggest treatment
- Treatment and cure for eye disease
- Suggest treatment for dry eyes
- Suggest treatment for burning in eyes
- Eye diseases and treatments