Suggest treatment for Crohn's disease, colitis and ileitis
Yes, your Crohns is active.
Thank you for the query.
Yes, this means that the Crohn is active. This disease is caused by autoimmune system activation against host intestinal cells. This inflammation causes white blood cells activation. Lymph nodes are a kind of station for white blood cells. So in case of active inflammation lymph nodes get enlarged. Lymph nodes produce lymph. So lymph collection is a sign of active inflammation.
Ileocecal stenosis is a Crohns complication which may need surgery. Without it you may have bowels obstruction giving you cramps, bloating and nausea.
You should discuss with both gastroenterologist and general surgeon to get proper treatment.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Crohn's disease vs ulcerative colitis
- Crohns disease ulcerative colitis symptoms
- Crohn's disease treatment
- What causes colitis and crohns disease
- Treatment and cure for Crohns disease
- Ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease
- What is the recommended treatment for crohns disease
- Suggest some treatment for ibd and crohns disease
- Is topamax used in the treatment of crohn's disease?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis c and crohns disease