Suggest treatment for Chari malformation
MRI of the spine recommended
Hello. I have been through your question and understand your concern.
I understood you have left extremities numbness and weakness with a normal cerebral MRI.
Chiari malformation can cause as well these symptoms by medullary compression, but this situation can be easily ruled out with the cerebral MRI.
The next step, reasonably, is the spinal MRI to better evaluate the spinal cord. Then, before a spinal tap, which is important for the MS diagnosis, you should proceed with left extremities nerve conduction study, to see if there is a nerve damage.
After completing these tests, a neurologist or even a neurosurgeon can come to a definite conclusion about your condition.
Wish you the best health.
Geldon Fejzo MD
Cologne is not a medical term
Hello. Cologne makes no sense. It is not even a medical term. Maybe she said colon, meaning spine.
It is important that you report here the MRI findings. Chiari malformation or anything related to it would have much more sense if you bring here the radiological report.
As for the symptoms you are complaining, if the MRI is negative, you should proceed with the spinal MRI.
Please inform me if you can find the MRI report
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vascular malformation treatment with homeopathic
- Cavernous malformation treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment and cure for vascular malformation
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Treatment and cure for Chiari malformation
- Lymphatic malformation treatment
- Treatment and cure for arteriovenous malformation
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment