Suggest treatment for COPD, acid reflux and sleep apnea while having claustrophobia, anxiety and depression
I also have sleep apnea which I am not doing too well with y CPAP machine. I have 3 different masks but I feel clostrophobic and end up taking them off during the night without even raslizing it. Have acid reflux also.
I hav anxiety and depression. Taking Ativan for that when needed. I cannot stop crying & have been given wellbutrin, lexapro etc which don't seem to be working for me. I have 4 fungi in my lungs that the infectious disease dr. doesn't seem to be too worried about.
I have been reading about intravenous treatment with hydrogen peroxide (35& food grade) and UVBI with ozone treatments. Can you please give me your opinion on which the most successful treatment to take for my condition. I just need someone to tell me which one might be most helpful. I hope you will be so kind as to help me make a decision based on your expertise. Have no intention of telling any doctor or alternative doctor who recommends what. I just need to feel good about my decision on which to do,
I thank you so very much in advance for your kind help. Hoping and praying to hearing from you very soon.
H2O2 therapy is preferable.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Its very difficult to deal with resistant infections. About the two therapies that you have stated, IV Hydrogen peroxide is an option which is better researched and acceptable. However these therapies are not accepted by modern medicine but followers and practitioners of alternative therapies do believe and treat it this way. However never attempt the treatment by self as the procedure to take this is very complicated and you need to discuss this treatment option with a doctor practicing alternative medicine in your area.
Regarding your anxiety issues, though you are on lexapro and welbutrin, the anxiety symptoms are not well controlled. In that case other options of venlafaxine or des-venlafaxine have to be tried. Also along with the medicines, progressive muscle relaxation and biofeedback therapy may also be tried.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for potential sleep apnea
- Suggest treatment for obstructive sleep apnea symptoms
- Severe sleep apnea treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obtrusive sleep apnea
- Sleep apnea chin strap treatment
- How to treat the major depression anxiety and sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for sleep apnea test
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea and clog in main artery
- Treatment and cure for Sleep apnea
- Had OCD and panic attack disorder. Taking zoloft and feeling weakness in...
- Have panic attacks and PVC. Bystolic helped but was put on Pristiq. Can...
- On abilify for mental problem. Having difficulty in sleeping. Suggest...
- Taking xanax for panic attacks and anxiety. Is memory loss common during...
- Child behaving weird after taking vyanse. Doctor reduced the dosage. How...
- Suggest treatment for Hep C
- Having bulging discs in neck. Feeling electrical shocks from back to...
- What are the causes of constant bruising?
- Panic attacks, loss of appetite and nausea. Blood test and head scan...
- Received spinal nerve block for severe pain. Developed spinal fluid leak...