Suggest treatment chest congestion with pain in ears

Question
I have to clear my throat/air passage every 3 minutes ( the grunting is embarrassing) to relieve my chest of a sharp pain as if phlegm is preventing my lungs from fully expanding. I also have a wind sound in my ears sometimes it does not go right away, I can also hear my self talk through my ear like I have my ear plugged but its not. I have a cavity that began in 2009 and now half the tooth is gone and there is a lump with a white tip on my gums it is about the length of two of my teeth at the bottom on the right side and it does not hurt very much developed after me taking the antibiotic azithromycin for having one canker sore that turned into three canker sores on the right side of my mouth one where the lump is now and two at the top one of which opened up half the inside of my cheek also I have a broken wisdom tooth at the top right and my jaw bone on the right side is significantly larger than the left side. I get dizzy when I stand my eyes are a pale red color all the time and recently I've had swelling in my face behind my nose in the area of my eye under my skin in my face I can feel it start to slowly swell on and off. for the past 4 days I have had abdominal pain that has not gone away, I have hypothyroidism and thrombocytopenia and have not been tested for the cause. I know I need treatment, but how serious could this really be?
Posted Sun, 24 Aug 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Not serious at all.just need management

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
From all the detailed history you should be happy to know that most of your symptoms are otorhinilaryngological and upper air ways have slight complicated with super added poor oral hygiene and dental troubles and aphthous ulcers the treatment of which is not that difficult. If overweight lose it if gerd manage it. Modify diet and lifestyle for it.
Dizziness and pains in ears are because throat connects to ear through eustachian tubes and inner ear involvement causes dizziness.the solution to all these troubles is simple and mere one visit to an otorhinilaryngologist.
Now the hypothyroidism is chronic condition and it needs a Compliant medications intake for a better management. Until and unless you stay euthyroid you will be fine.
Take vitamin b 12 supplements and oral hydrocortisone gels and anesthetic gels if pain for aphthous ulcers. Get an oral hygienist and let them care for your oral hygiene and care for your dental troubles.
Nutshell none of these troubles are that problematic unless delayed in which case they will keep complicating the nearby vicinity .
Garlic water mouth rinses aspirin gargles will help tha ahem ahem every 3rd minute.
Get to an otorhinilaryngologist at earliest convenience for further management.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX