Suggest treatment and medication for rectal itching
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query.
Have gone through your details,
Rectal.itching is due to worm infestation most likely pin worm infection.
A short term course of Albendazole 400 mg should be taken for 3 days.
A stool routine and microscopy test should be done to see the cyst and ova in stools.
Chew 400 mg of albendazole every day before going to bed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rectal itch flucloxacillin helped
- Rectal itching pregnant
- Rectal itch and chemo
- Rectal itching prostate
- My childs rectal itches
- Staphylococcus aureus rectal itching
- Rectal itching and pain treatment sucral ointment
- Green stool rectal itch
- Lymphatic filariasis rectal itching
- Hormones and rectal itching