Suggest treatment and medication for OCD
Thanks beforehand XXXXXXX
the effects show be consistent now.
Welcome to HCM.
Zyprexa does have cumulative effects when taken regularly for weeks.
You have started feeling better with zyprexa now.
In my opinion and clinical experience, the effects of zyprexa which you are having should be consistent now and you should not require a dose increment now.
But then, we do see some patients relapsing back to illness even when taking the same dose of drug regularly. There is no satisfactory explanation to this till now.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for your answer, if effects are consistent, my question is: i will feel better during the following days? I ask this because, even if i feel better, i don't feel still a full improvement, so can i expect it soon?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication and treatment for painful knee
- Suggest alternative medications for treatment of diabete
- Suggest medication for acne treatment
- Have dandruff nothing works suggest treatment or medications
- Haemorrhoids at anal opening suggest otc medication for treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Have sweating while in flight suggest treatment or medication
- Suggest medical treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for disturbed sleep when on diabetes medication
- Done montoux test suggest treatment or medication