Suggest treatmemt for recurrent furuncle in leg area

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Thu, 10 Sep 2015 in Homeopathy
Question: My son is suffering from recurrent furuncle[earlier he had was on last week of Jun 2015], could you please let me know the following:
1)Reason for having frequent boils on leg area.
2)Permanent medicine for curing the same
3)Reason for having burning sensation & redness around it
4)Precautions/natural remedies for the same.
5)Is it age specific or due to weather change
6)Cream that can be applied on it
7)Is calcaria sulph 30x be given for the same
Pl provide point wise answers with details,
Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homeopathic treatment required

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Furuncles are caused by bacterial infection. In some person there is tendency of reoccurance.
It can be treated by medicine. Medicine would also help to stop the reoccurence of complain .
This is very pain full condition reason the root of hair is infected and hair root is full of many pain recepter and other terminal artery. In case of infection they are inflammed causing pain and redness.
This is not age speicific but frequency may vary depending upon age.
There are some medicine in allopathy which may help you but for that you have to consult your physician.
I am suggesting some most effective medicine and you can start with
1Anthracinum 30 6 pills twice in a day
2 silicea 6x 4 pills twice in day
3 Bellis per Q 10 drops with half cup of water two times in a day.
Stop earlier medicine.
Take medicine for 15 days and revert back

Hope this is clear to you
Write us for any query

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later
Pl advice in case calcaria sulph30x helps?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Calcarea Sulph would not help in such case. That is recommended in case where yellowish discharge is present skin texture and look is unhealthy. Small scratch may lead to bleeding.
Whereas in your case skin is red tended hot inflamed
I suggest you to start with earlier prescribed medicine.
He will be relieved

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Pl advice whether the same medicines need to be continued after 15 days as well to stop recurrence of the same.

What all precautions & food he can take.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
followup

Detailed Answer:
Next course of medication will be decided after the analysis of progress.
A different medicine may be given to stop the re-occurence.
No such dietary precaution is required .

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 41 hours later
I have started silicea 6x 4 pills twice in day & Bellis per Q 10 drops with half cup of water two times in a day as i am not getting Anthracinum 30, can you please suggest alternate of it in case required else will continue with silicea & Bellis per Q.

Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Its good that you have started the medicine.
Anthracinum is one of the important medicine. Any alternate medicine may not be much effective in your case and may delay the course of treatment. I would suggest you to search medicine. Medicine is general and available at every Homeopathic Pharmacy.
You can check the medicine online also.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh