Suggest treatmemt for recurrent furuncle in leg area
1)Reason for having frequent boils on leg area.
2)Permanent medicine for curing the same
3)Reason for having burning sensation & redness around it
4)Precautions/natural remedies for the same.
5)Is it age specific or due to weather change
6)Cream that can be applied on it
7)Is calcaria sulph 30x be given for the same
Pl provide point wise answers with details,
Homeopathic treatment required
Furuncles are caused by bacterial infection. In some person there is tendency of reoccurance.
It can be treated by medicine. Medicine would also help to stop the reoccurence of complain .
This is very pain full condition reason the root of hair is infected and hair root is full of many pain recepter and other terminal artery. In case of infection they are inflammed causing pain and redness.
This is not age speicific but frequency may vary depending upon age.
There are some medicine in allopathy which may help you but for that you have to consult your physician.
I am suggesting some most effective medicine and you can start with
1Anthracinum 30 6 pills twice in a day
2 silicea 6x 4 pills twice in day
3 Bellis per Q 10 drops with half cup of water two times in a day.
Stop earlier medicine.
Take medicine for 15 days and revert back
Hope this is clear to you
Write us for any query
Calcarea Sulph would not help in such case. That is recommended in case where yellowish discharge is present skin texture and look is unhealthy. Small scratch may lead to bleeding.
Whereas in your case skin is red tended hot inflamed
I suggest you to start with earlier prescribed medicine.
He will be relieved
What all precautions & food he can take.
Next course of medication will be decided after the analysis of progress.
A different medicine may be given to stop the re-occurence.
No such dietary precaution is required .
Its good that you have started the medicine.
Anthracinum is one of the important medicine. Any alternate medicine may not be much effective in your case and may delay the course of treatment. I would suggest you to search medicine. Medicine is general and available at every Homeopathic Pharmacy.
You can check the medicine online also.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...