Suggest treatmemnt for gastroparesis
Speak to GI Transplant surgeon
I know how difficult is it to deal with Gastroparesis and accompanying nutritional deficiency plus dehydration.
The question you post is really difficult to answer for a common practitioner. A lot of research is pending in Gastroparesis. Clinicians are listening to a patients who are doing better with Gastroparesis and taking some good points and exchanging it with others who are still suffering. There is no great research on this. Although breathing exercises, diet and discipline were theoretical. Gastrojejunostomy is the end solution now.
You were asking about Colon transplant. I think you should speak to a GI surgeon who is doing it often.
I found one here.
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX MD
Transplant Surgery, Surgery &
940 NE 13th St Suite 1000, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Hope I am of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Took oxandrolone treatment for few days. Will this cause any side effect?
- Feeling weak and dizzy after stomach flu. How to get relief?
- Drank a glass of phenyl. What should be done for cure?
- No sperm found in sperm analysis. Is there any medicine to create the...
- 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?
- Which specialist should I consult for pineal cysts?
- I pricked my palm on a rusty nail. Do I need tetanus shot?
- History of frequent heartburn. Having severe pain below rib cage during...
- Is the compositions for nalcon and falcon same?
- Child has fever, rapid heartbeat and started vomiting. What is causing...