Suggest tips for weight loss
low calorie diet with regular exercises
Welcome to HCM,
You can reduce body fat by taking low calorie diet and choosing right type of regular exercises but before that plesae provide me your height and weight to calculate your BMI.
I will guide you accordingly after that,
Thanks and regards,
Low calorie diet with regular exercises.
Welcome to health care magic,
Your BMI (27.68) which is slightly high (overweight but not obese) according to your height and weight given by you.
So,there is no need to bother much but yes,if you want to reduce some extra fats,then diet and regular exercises would be the best to do.
To lose extra body fat, you must expend more calories through regular exercises and eat fewer calories.
When it will be done consistently, you'll end up with a daily caloric deficit and may reduce weight 2 to 4 kg every month with reduction of extra fats.
For that, I am sure you can find a good diet plan from a nutritionist but here i will give you some tips regarding diet and exercises which will be helpful to you.
1) Avoid high carbohydrates and fatty foods,take high protein diet.
2) Avoid oily sabjies and ghee on chapati.
3) Avoid outside foods and even ice-cream strictly.
4) Take as much as water in a day as it is flushes the all system from metabolic wastes and toxins.
5) If you want to snack, make sure it is healthy, low fat, low calorie snack.
6) Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain products.
7) Do not skip meals, you will end up in overeating later.
8) Start your day with a healthy breakfast. Doing so will make you feel less hungry throughout the day.
9) Avoid late night snacking.
10) Complete your dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed.
11) Keep a record whatever you eat. Plan meals a week advance and stick to it.
12) Replace coffee or tea with black tea or green tea.
13) Start regular cardio exercises like brisk walking, jogging, tread mill, cycling or swimming for about 30 to 45 min which is considered ideal for weight loss and to loose extra fats.
You may start with 15 minutes initially and gradually add 5 to 10 minutes every day to reach 45 minutes.
14) Try sit ups and abdominal crunches to tone up the abdominal muscles.You can also join some local gym nearby to your house.
Hope this detailed information will be helpful.
That was a great advice and support.
Will try to maintain my body calories as much as possible.
Have a great day :)
Thanks for the appreciation,
Let me know if you need more help or if you do not have any more queries then please close the discussion with feed back ratings.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest ideas for weight loss
- Suggest treatment for weight loss
- Suggest plan for weight loss management
- Weight loss health tips by drtea
- Suggest tips for weight loss and bone pain in ankles
- Elchuri tip for weight loss
- What is the suggested medication for weight loss
- Doctor bilquis weight loss tips
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and weight loss
- Suggest some diet fitness and weight loss tips