Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suggest tips for conceving

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1989
Answered : 7249 Questions
my weight is 77 to reduce..1 year completed i didnt conceive..durian fruit is hus age is 32. PLS SEND ME ANSWER...TELL SOME TIPS FOR CONCEIVE
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please give complete history, any investigations Detailed Answer: Hi Ms. XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query. I will be able to comment further if you can give me details like the menstrual history-if it is regular or otherwise, the nature of investigations done and if you can attach any of them, any other significant history, evaluation of your husband, if done or not and the result and any other treatment advised. As of now, all I can say is that you should maintain a healthy BMI between the normal range of 19-25, get some regular exercise, see that you get regular intercourse at least on alternate days during the fertile period. If you have not had any investigations so far, I would suggest a complete evaluation by a specialist, complete blood work up and urinalysis, hormonal status, tubal patency tests and a trans-vaginal sonogram. Based on the basic investigations, advanced tests would be needed, if deemed so. The fruit juice you have is only a nutritional supplement and has not been documented to help in conception. You can make dietary adjustments to control calorie intake based on the work you do. Hope your query is clarified. Please feel free to contact for further clarifications. I will be happy to help. regards, Shanti.V.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest tips for conceving 2 hours later
i have regular periods..i take treatment no problem in ur utreus and ovary..i have sex regular hus take seimen test 60%..
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please elaborate on the investigations done Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. If you can, please elaborate on the investigations done. If no anomaly has been detected in your uterus, tubes and the ovary, you can try natural means with regular intercourse during the fertile days provided the semen analysis of your husband is normal. Though the counts are normal, low progression may sometimes hinder conception. In such cases, intrauterine insemination may be helpful. Also, please elaborate on the treatment you are taking at present and also on any other medical or surgical conditions of importance. Hope your doubt has been clarified. Please get back for further information. I will be ready to help. regards, Shanti.V.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest tips for conceving 23 minutes later
Durian fruit juice is best for i drink durian juice..i have mood not much...
Answered by Dr. Shanti Vennam 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: This is not an allopathic prescription Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your feedback. There is no documented evidence to suggest the juice as a fertility agent and certainly not in allopathic medicine. It is used as a nutritional supplement ans also used rarely. I cannot comment on it further. If you wish to conceive, I would suggest a proper evaluation to ensure good results. Hope all your queries have been answered. If you do not have any more questions, please close this discussion. Wish you good health. regards, Shanti.V.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor