Suggest the usage of Clarithromycin
CLARITHROMYCIN , use & dose
Question :Use of clarithromycin & its dosage.
Clarithromycin is macrolide antibiotic and it can be used in many type of skin & soft tissue infections, susceptible infections ,chlamydial infections .
You can use it for penis discharge and pain ( at night ).
Dosage:250-500 mg twice in day for severe infection for 7-14 days (7.5 mg /kg body weight twice in day).
Mild degree nausea , vomiting , abdominal discomfort develop but not serious and drug adjusted within 2-3 days.
However you didn't mention the cause of discharge from penis and pain at night but you can use it .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clarithromycin and coffee
- Clarithromycin in conceiving
- Clyndamycin and clarithromycin
- Epilim and clarithromycin ...
- Clarithromycin and advil
- Clarithromycin for uti
- Micronor and clarithromycin
- Mumps clarithromycin
- Taking medicine for h pylori suggest alternate medicine for clarithromycin
- Usage of Clarithromycin
- Having pain during urination. Is it due to kidney stones?
- Can IPV injection site cause any reaction?
- Having recurring fever, itchy throat and runny nose. Take odoxit and...
- Have skin lesions on forearms. Mildly itchy, whitish and flakish in...
- Having swollen and itchy knees. Prescribed prednisone and doxycycline....
- Had family planing operation done. Care to take and how many days to...
- Child's tongue color has changed to orange, gets frequent stomach and...
- Has bump in throat. What can it be?
- Tests showed low MCV and CO2 levels. Should I try to get the normal levels?
- Having persistent cough with mucus. Have asthama. Guide