Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

134 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Suggest the type of specialist to consult for alzheimer's disease

Answered by
Dr. Anshul Varshney

Internal Medicine Specialist

Practicing since :2009

Answered : 3072 Questions

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: what kind of doctor do you see for brain ,althimers,dimentia??
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
A neurologist.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
As far as your query is concerned, these issues are best seen and rectified by a Neurologist or an Internal Medicine Specialist.
If you wish you can discuss the problem with me.
Stay Healthy.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on