Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Suggest the treatment for micro penis

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
sir, i have an micropenis , i was finding a doctor on google search engine, i got your contact from google, have you any treatment for my query. i live in mumbai and i want treatment here, my english is not good, can you chat in hindi, have you any solution about micropenis, i am ready for any sergical treatment.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: Contact Plastic surgery department. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Apologies for a late reply. All the Urologist who tried to open your query closed without answering saying that this query is addressed to particular Urologist / Surgeon whom you searched on Google about Phalloplasty (Penis reconstruction surgery) in Mumbai. We tried to inform you and know whom are you looking to answer. We could not find your mobile or contact number. So I took the responsibility to let you know through this platform. Phalloplasty (penis lengthening or reconstruction) is being done in higher centres in India, definitely in Mumbai. This is also taken up for cosmetic purposes as in your case. As I know the following centres can help you 1) Kokilaben Hospital - Department of Aesthetic Plastic surgery 2) Seven Hills Hospital - Department of Plastic surgery - Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Manwani You should contact them and meet the plastic surgeon in these departments. Let me know if you have further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor