Suggest the treatment for micro penis

Posted on Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in General Health
Question: sir, i have an micropenis , i was finding a doctor on google search engine, i got your contact from google, have you any treatment for my query. i live in mumbai and i want treatment here, my english is not good, can you chat in hindi, have you any solution about micropenis, i am ready for any sergical treatment.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: Contact Plastic surgery department. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Apologies for a late reply. All the Urologist who tried to open your query closed without answering saying that this query is addressed to particular Urologist / Surgeon whom you searched on Google about Phalloplasty (Penis reconstruction surgery) in Mumbai. We tried to inform you and know whom are you looking to answer. We could not find your mobile or contact number. So I took the responsibility to let you know through this platform. Phalloplasty (penis lengthening or reconstruction) is being done in higher centres in India, definitely in Mumbai. This is also taken up for cosmetic purposes as in your case. As I know the following centres can help you 1) Kokilaben Hospital - Department of Aesthetic Plastic surgery 2) Seven Hills Hospital - Department of Plastic surgery - Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Manwani You should contact them and meet the plastic surgeon in these departments. Let me know if you have further queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli
Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar