Suggest the tests to diagnose the cause of the dull pain under left breast behind the rib cage radiating to the back up to shoulder blade
I can certainly understand your concern..
These symptoms may point to underlying rib cartilage inflammation or a Gastritis.
Although the CAT-scan was fine, for further evaluation, I'd advise you to get an Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. This will clarify most of the issues.
As the urine examination and MRI Abdomen cane out clear, you need not worry.
Avoid fried and fatty foodstuff for the time being.
Please review with reports to determine further course of action.
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left back pain around back rib cage
- Pain mid right back behind rib cage
- Pain on back left side under rib cage
- Radiating pain under rib cage to back
- Sharp pain under right rib cage back
- Pain lower back left rib cage fever
- Pain in left side back below rib cage
- Back pain under rib cage
- Extra bone in back rib cage causing pain
- Back pain left rib cage
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails