Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Suggest the tests for complete health check up when suffering from adenoids

Aug 2013
User rating for this question
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 1025 Questions
Hello dr I want my son hope u got his history of undertake general health check up.his stetnal indraw is 90% reduced and sleeps normaly now by steroid spray we are using from amonth.this is my wish to take him for general check up.what are all tests and procedure he has to undergo.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sriram Nathan 1 hour later
hello and glad to know that he is doing well !! In any case since we already have the diagnosis there is no need for any extensive testing but if you are concerned you can definitely go for these as a routine: complete blood work up X ray chest and nasopharynx pure tone audiometry and impedance testing ( to rule out any middle ear or Eustachian tube block) complete examination by both pediatrician and ENT specialist If there is any problem or abnormal findings in any if these tests you can get back to me Hope this helps regards Dr Sriram Nathan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor