Suggest the ideal dosage for potassium magnesium citrate
potassium magnesium citrate, once daily for two weeks, is enough.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i can fully understand your concern.
You certainly don't need more than one tablet of potassium magnesium citrate daily.
Your stone is already out and this treatment is needed for only two weeks.
The main point is, to consume about two to three liters of fluids daily.
24 hour urine tests are not indicated in your case.
An ultrasound scan is much more accurate than a X-ray.
Check your uric acid after one month.
Wish you well.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Magnesium citrate vs golytely
- Magnesium citrate for constipation
- Magnesium citrate hemorrhoids anus
- Epimag contents magnesium citrate
- Potassium citrate and magnesium citrate solution
- Benefits of magnesium citrate
- Premature ejaculation magnesium citrate
- Magnesium citrate marijuana
- Magnesium citrate walgreens
- Solgar magnesium citrate tablets
- What does discoloration on the penis head indicate?
- Is sexual intercourse after a varicocele operation risky?
- What does numbness in pelvic area after using weed indicate?
- What causes bowel and urinary discomfort post radiation for prostate...
- Is Moxicip advisable when on treatment for TB ?
- Suggest treatment for UTI and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in right testicle
- What do recurrent UTI and incontinence after TOT cystoscopy indicate?
- What do these below lab reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine, headaches and chills