Suggest the ideal dosage for Viagra
no significant problem should be there if you have no other health issue
Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.
As such recommended dose of viagra is 100mg /day. However its half-life is 3-4 hours. You have taken total 200 mg in 12 hours. As such there should be no major problem except headache. Still there may be possibility of some cardiac problem like high blood pressure, palpitation, nasal bleeding if you have are already suffering from some cardiac problem. If you feel any such discomfort, go to ER or no need to worry.
Hope this answer will help, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headache after taking viagra
- Mitral valve prolapse and viagra
- Suggest medicines for erectile dysfunction other than viagra
- Is viagra bad for your heart
- Viagra dosage 200 mg
- Taking bisoprolol with viagra
- Enalapril viagra
- Usage of viagra
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction suggested to take viagra opinion
- Using viagra while on cipralex