• question-icon

Suggest the ideal dosage for Trimix

Posted on Thu, 23 Jun 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have started trimix about 2 weeks ago. I started with.20 and now At .25. It works for about 5-10 minutes then loose erection; should i try .30. I am 73 years old. I don't want to stay hard longer than 1 hour as im nervous about taking to much. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dose may beincreased

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i understand your concern. A common trimix combination used by many physicians is papaverine 0.5 mL (15 mg) + phentolamine 0.2 mL (0.5 mg) + PGE1 0.25 mL (10 mcg) so yes you may increase the dose you mentioned and see if it helps , however what ever you do, i would suggest to keep your doctor in picture and let them help you in this regard.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.

Khan
Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan