Suggest the ideal dosage for Topamax taken for weight loss
Is that the main reason for which your doctor prescribed this drug?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this difficulty controlling your weight. I will like to know what your weight and height are as to make the necessary recommendations. However, Topamax is not typically used for weight loss. If this is why your doctor prescribed this medication, I will suggest that you ask him directly whether he thinks this is the best option for you and why because your findings show that this might not be typically used to control weight. If he's serious about using drugs for weigh control which is certainly not the best approach, let him tell you why Topamax is considered best for you. I will not suggest you increase the dose because results would almost make no difference. Keep me updated about this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Topamax is not great for this action!
Duromine was a better option but unfortunately expensive and not funded. Topamax will do very little. I will suggest he considers changing. Are there any other measures you are actively considering as it comes to controlling your weight?
Let me hear back from you on this.
Your BMI is 29.2 and puts you in the overweight category. You maximum accepted weight for your heigh should be 58kg. There is need to work hard on this.. Exercise is great and am happy you are already doing so. However, you will also need to add to this dietary modifications. I will still say, Am not delving into medications at this time to help with weight gains. Let me know what your doctor thinks.
I wish you well.
Then you need no medication for weight control!
Please your weight is okay and there is no need of any medication for weight issues. All other measures without drugs largely suffice.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Liothyronine weight loss dosage
- Levothyroxine dosage for weight loss
- Metformin dosage for weight loss
- Guggul dosage for weight loss
- Bupropion dosage for weight loss
- What should the dosage of topamax be for weight loss
- Thyroxine dosage for weight loss
- Triphala dosage for weight loss
- Ideal body weight loss
- Adderall and topamax weight loss
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?