Suggest the ideal dosage for Primolut N
You can take up to 14 days.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
You can take primolut-n for maximum upto 14 days to postponed your menses.
Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
It may cause menstrual irregularities.
Sorry for such a long delay in my response.
If you are taking it more than 14 days it may cause menstrual irregularities and it may cause complete amenorrhoea( due to suppression of ovulation).
Long term use may affect your liver and increase bleeding tendency.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Primolut n dosage to prepone periods
- Dosage of primolut in emergency contraception
- Primolut n dosage to delay periods
- Dosage of primolut n to prepone menstruation
- Primolut depot injection dosage
- Primolut depot dosage
- Primolut n dosage
- Primolut n dosage abortion
- Normal dosage primolut depot
- Primolut n dosage for irregular periods
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...