Suggest the ideal dosage for Insulin taken for pregnancy
1hr after dinner-133
2:40 am- 84
Before breakfast- 79
1 hr after breakfast- 145
Before lunch- 85
1 hr after lunch- 133
Also please suggest what should be the targeted sugar value?
Yes, your Doctor has took a correct step.
Hi Mam, Gone through your query and understood your concerns.
The readings of sugar levels you have mentioned are absolutely under control. So The insulin units you have been taking as your doctor prescribed is correct. Its a correct step. Continue the same.
The sugar levels you have mentioned are under control.
Hi mam, Thanks for the query. Your values mentioned are under control. As per me, No need in rise of doses. Please consult the respected Doctor for her decision in increasing the dosage.
The usual targeted levels would be less than 110mg/dl. at fasting
Less than 150mg/dl at 2hrs after eating.
As in pregnancy, the sugar levels to be under absolutely under control.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lantus insulin dosage range
- Taking insulin during pregnancy
- Pregnancy insulin sliding scale
- Insulin requirement during pregnancy graph
- Insulin sliding scale during pregnancy
- Insulin dosage for diabetes
- Insulin injection pregnancy fetus
- Insulin graphs for administration dosage
- Rbs and insulin dosage
- Can a very small amount of insulin affect pregnancy