Suggest the ideal dosage for Ibugesic given for a child
Give paracetamol tablet
Welcome to HCM.
Can understand your concerns.
If child is 10 year of age, Syrup Ibugesic will be of no help.
I think that you should give tablet paracetamol (500 mg) half tablet for fever.
Paracetamol is usually given at dosage of 15 mg per kg in children.
I hope this will help you.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dosage of ibugesic plus syrup to 6 month baby
- Ibugesic plus syraup dosage
- Ibugesic plus dosage for infants
- Ibugesic plus syrup dosage
- Ibugesic plus dosage
- Ibugesic plus syrup pediatric dosage
- What is ibugesic syrup dosage for 2 year old
- Ibugesic syrup for kids dosage for fever
- Ibugesic plus dosage for 11 month baby
- Ibugesic plus syrup dosage for children
- Suggest treatment for cold, wheezing and allergic bronchitis
- What causes involuntary tremors in right leg of infant?
- Suggest dosage of Paracetamol for fever
- Suggest healthy diet for prevention of malnutrition in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe cough and cold in a child
- Is a 11 month old scared of loud noises a cause for concern?
- Suggest treatment for severe cough and cold in a child
- Suggest remedy for severe diarrhea in a child
- What does this stool test report indicate?
- Suggest remedy for severe fever in a child