• question-icon

Suggest the ideal dosage for Cialis

Posted on Thu, 26 May 2016 in Men Sexual Problems
Question: I tried Cialis 5 mg for about 12 months, and libido was much better and had good ejaculation, but I found it harder and harder to urinate near the end of the 12 months. Is there any way, I can increase the daily dosage of Cialis without a problem? Maybe 5mg in the AM and 5mg in the PM?

I am having problems with dry ejaculation with the Urimax D
Answered by Dr. Chintan Solanki 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not recommended

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.

Cialis has very long half-life and single dose per day is sufficient. For urine outflow its recommended dose in BPH is 5 mg. Even with more doses you would not have any specific benefit. I do not recommend increasing the dose.

I am sorry but in patients with BPH with medicines like Uromax retrograde ejaculation is common and there is no specific treatment for the same. You need to accept the reality and enjoy the orgasm positively without ejaculation.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
Dr.Chintan Solanki.

Dr. Chintan Solanki

Psychiatrist