Suggest the ideal dosage for Bifilac
Twice a day... during or after meal.
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
Dosage: If there is severe gut upset then you have to use it twice a day.. and you can take it with meals or after meals no issues.
If you have mild gut issues then once a day usage is good enough.
I will suggest you to use fibre as well along with your bifilac capsules this will help you big time.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
There are a few things to consider.
Thanks for writing back, I understand you concern. Here area a few things which you have to consider while feeling tired.
1) You have to take good healthy sleeping time.
atleast 7 hours a month.
2) You have to maintain a good healthy weight... obese people tend to gwt more tired.
3) Your blood test can be done to see it there is any anemia etc.
4) Thyroid should be checked if you are feeling tired and gaining weight.
5) You should do daily work out even if its 15..20 mins.
6) You can drink a coffee in the morning.
7)One can feel tired if there is mental stress going on.
8) Few medicines can make you tired.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to make bifilac dosage
- Bifilac dosage and length of treatment
- Bifilac sachet benefits and dosage
- Dosage of bifilac for an year old
- Bifilac dosage any side effects
- What is the dosage for bifilac tablet
- Bifilac dosage for healthy adult
- Dosage chart of bifilac
- Bifilac capsule dosage per day
- Drug dosage for cap bifilac
- What causes depression in a person with thyroid disorder?
- What causes smelly hair syndrome?
- What causes pain and numbness in chest and left arm?
- What causes pain in bottom of foot while walking?
- What causes itching sensation under chin area post carotid endarterectomy?
- Is it necessary to have antibiotics for sore throat and fever?
- Suggest treatment for renal cysts
- What causes severe cramps in foot at night?
- What tests help detect AIDS?
- What causes chest pain after doing cardio exercise?