Suggest the ideal dosage for Advent forte syrup
2.5 ml is right for a child of this age.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
2.5 ml of Advent forte (457mg/5ml) is the right dose to be given to a child of this age.
In certain viral infections like in case of Epstein Barr Virus infection, dose of amoxycillin (the active ingredient of Advent forte) can give rise to rashes. Antibiotics are ineffective in viral infections and should be discontinued.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dolo 250 syrup dosage
- Should child be given advent forte for cough cold fever
- Moxikind cv syrup dosage
- Dosage of colimex syrup
- Sorbiline syrup dosage guide
- Gramogyl syrup dosage info
- Crocin syrup dosage
- Child has cough and cold vomiting taken advent forte suggestion
- Dalsy syrup dosage
- Lactihep syrup dosage in children
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever