Suggest the cure for vitiligo
I understand your concern.
Lesions not very noticeable and restricted to only neck region is good to hear..
But unfortunately, there are no permanent or long lasting make up aids. Considering the lesser severity and extent, surgical grafting or melanocyte transplant procedures too are not needed.
In your case, topical corticosteroid creams like clobetasol propionate and target ultraviolet phototherapy would be helpful to enhance the skin pigmentation.
I would advice to discuss with a dermatologist who would be well aware of the above said treatment options and further decide.
Hope i have answered your query..
If any further questions,feel free to ask..
Take care.Wishing you good health..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Albuterol more than four times a week unsafe?
- What does a healthy balanced diet contain?
- Is prolonged Tramadol intake dangerous?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Does Dayquil increase BP?
- What causes prolonged periods?
- What causes severe chronic headache with history of VP shunt surgery?
- Suggest treatment for cyst and stage 3 kidney disease
- Suggest treatment for dry mouth and numbness in throat
- What casues myoclonic jerks in arm?