Suggest the best vascular surgeon to treat peripheral vascular disease in America

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Mon, 10 Jul 2017 in Veins and Arteries
Question: I am inoperable, I have a LF = 20% - 25%, which was caused by Viral Cardiomyopathy. I also have "severe" bilateral peripheral vascular disease. I did have a graft placed from my abdominal aorta to my rt. femoral artery, on 6/2012. This was done by Dr. Russel Kraeger, Thoracic / Vascular Surgeon. My question is this, is there now or will there be in the near future a medication that may clear this clot, or a surgery with some type of new procedure and graft that can be used. Regretfully, and this was my fault, when asked if I as having any problems on the left side of my leg. I said "no". Because I did not have viral cardiomyopathy at that time, he would of grafted the Lt. side also. Who is the best surgeon in the country for Peripheral Vascular Disease?
Thank you so much for your time and consideration
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Suggestion given

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns.
Dr. XXXXXXX J. Neuberger, MD is a highly acclaimed vascular surgeon (one of the best). You can give him a try.
Address: 400 1st Capitol Dr, St XXXXXXX MO 63301, USA
Phone: 0000

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy