Suggest the best type of sports shoe for an elderly person with mild tendinitis
63 male 5' 10 220lbs looking gently get back into running. Pronator with arch supports. Mild history of tendinitis and trying not to screw up my back. So my question is what running shoe to buy. I'll be running on asphalt.
Flexible pronator with rigid supinator.
The best running shoe for, you will be the one with flexible pronator and rigid supinator with proper arch support.
Do start with it so as not to stress your ligaments excessively.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Praveen Tayal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?