Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Suggest the appropriate medicine for slip disc

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Dear Doctor, Pl. suggest the appropriate madician for slip disc. Now my condition is ok but minor pain is there. Regards XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 days later
Brief Answer: Have you consulted a doctor / taken MRI scan? Detailed Answer: Hi, The corrective treatment for slip disc is surgery alone. Other form of treatment - medication, physiotherapy and alternative forms only aim at controlling symptoms. It wouldn't solve your problem completely. I will need more details from you about which part of the disc has slipped from its place; how this slip disc is affecting your daily life (the symptoms you have); have you seen a doctor / taken MRI scan / any other investigation for the same - if yes, please provide those details. The aforementioned preliminary details will help me to discuss your problem better. Therefore please be as elaborative as possible. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor