Suggest tests to diagnose enlarged lymph node between neck and shoulder
my blood work came back normal except for low vitiam D chick came in at 27
I just got my ultra sound results back.
my results are attached, I have no the r symptoms, no weight loss, fatigue, night sweats, or headaches.
I am freaking out a bit and thinking this all means cancer. do I have reason to worry?
Wait for other tests results...
I have gone through your medical history and understood your concerns.
If the blood work resulted normal, and you are not having any other symptoms (as mentioned earlier), so, I do not see any reason why you are freaking out.
It is true that your ultrasound reported abnormal appearing lymph node, but further investigations are needed to determine its nature. So, I advise to follow up with ct-scan with iv contras and biopsy as advised by ultrasound doctor.
Abnormal appearing lymph node does not necessarily mean it is cancer. Let's wait for the biopsy to determine the real problem.
Looking forward to have the Ct-scan and biopsy reports in for a second opinion!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Enlarged lymph nodes neck and face
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes
- Enlarge lymph nodes neck and pcos
- Enlarged lymph node in neck post partum
- Diarhea enlarged lymph nodes neck
- Enlarged lymph nodes and blood test
- Enlarged lymph node in childs neck
- Enlarged lymph node in shoulder
- Enlarged lymph node in neck fever elevated wbc
- Enlarged lymph node on shoulder with rash
- What causes hives and itching after taking Synthroid?
- Can yeast show up in blood culture without a yeast infection?
- Suggest treatment for primary orthostatic tremor
- What causes extra skin hanging off of the labia?
- Could shoulder pain and digestive issues be a depression symptom?
- What causes dry cough causing chest and arm pain?
- What causes swollen throat even after zitromax intake for pharyngitis?
- Suggest alternative of norpace CR for irregular heart beats
- What causes uncontrollable shaking in body?
- Is a red and yellow spot on leg,a spider bite?