Suggest test to determine premenstral dyshoria disorder
Also what test is used to determine if you have premenstral dyshoria disorder
is it adrenaline burnout syndrome?
Thanks for writing to us.
Let me try to answer both your questions separately
1. You mentioned adrenaline overload. Did your doctor mention as adrenaline burnout or XXXXXXX or cushings disease?
If he had mentioned burnout which is very common nowadays, hormone therapy is not required. Usually vitamin and mineral supplements and ruling out toxins like lead should help in improving her.
If it had been the other two diseases I mentioned earlier then she needs hormone therapy by endocrinologist.
2. Premenstrual dysphoria syndrome does not have any diagnostic tests. History and physical examination and psychiatric evaluation is necessary to identify. You can maintain a diary stating the days when you have symptoms and your doctor will take use of it to help in treatment.
Wishing you both good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dna testing to determine paternity
- Blood test to determine ovulation
- Tests to determine carpal tunnel
- Tests to determine hearing loss
- Mycobacterium smegmatis test that determines it
- Tests to determine throat cancer
- Is sgot a test for determining pregnancy
- Blood test to determine menopause
- Which test determines infertility
- Suggest ways to determine pregnancy