Suggest tables for weight gain and cream for black pigmentation

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 12 Mar 2015 in Women's Health
Question: i am very lean and thin.I want to gain weight and become healthy. I am 22 year old girl having 165 cm height and 46.5 kg weight. I' m prescribed with deca durabolin injection once in a month,i took one injectn uptil now and second next is to be taken in next month. Can you please suggest me that What are the pills that can be used?
i have black pigmentation spots on my face,i want to get rid off them. Can you please suggest me a good cream to apply ?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
do not take the injections

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX I understand your health concerns.
I would rather like to suggest you to not to take these injections and rather opt for better protein based diet schedule from a good dietician.
Nandrolone Is an anabolic steroid which has many side effects and thus not good in the long run.
The skin lesion you are suffering from can be due to low hemoglobin levels but still please upload a picture so that I can advise you better.
I hope I have answered your query but in case you have any questions I will be happy to help.
Dr Manisha
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
I have sent you a picture showing these black spots. Can you suggest me the name of some effective protein drinks so that I can have them in order to gain weight.
Brief Answer:
freckles

Detailed Answer:
These spot are freckles which are very common in fair skinned people.
To remove them completely you will need radiofrequency ablation.
At the same time keep applying Sunscreen daily without a miss
For protein take XXXXXXX good quality whey protein pack.
Amway, ultimate nutrition and isopure are good brands. Take a 30 gram scoop twice a day with milk.
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 4 minutes later
thanku so much doctor for your advice..:)
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
welcome

Detailed Answer:
Most welcome dear.
In case you have any questions in future you can contact me directly on http://bit.ly/drmanishajain